HCI, SERVING HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS SINCE 1971
HCI has unparalleled experience providing management and financial solutions to healthcare practices.
HEALTHCARE CONSULTING (A DIVISION OF HCI-EBS, INC) OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF INTEGRATED PRACTICE MANAGEMENT AND FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Originally founded in 1971, HCI has a long tradition of service to healthcare professionals. Our strength lies in our staff, an experienced team of experts who specialize in the business of healthcare. These dedicated professionals partner with physicians, dentists and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement proven, customized business services and solutions.
We stay focused on your objectives to help you attain practice goals and achieve operational improvements. Our areas of attention include practice management, billing services, practice finances, retirement plan administration, tax planning and preparation, and personal financial planning.
Since 1971, HealthCare Consulting has helped healthcare professionals in the mid-Atlantic region manage and grow their practices successfully. We provide an array of services from broad practice assessments to specific problem analysis and resolution. Regardless of the size of your practice, our proactive approach helps to identify opportunities for you.
Benchmarking is executed by the best performing practices. Our consultants can identify key indicators within your practice and compare your data with regional and national surveys. This will help you compare your specific performance with other same specialty practices.
- Practice Income Distribution Analysis and Design
- Practice Overhead Analysis and Containment
- Ancillary Services Analysis
- Information Systems Selection, Analysis, and Management
- Capital Needs Assessment
- Facilities Planning
- Professional Recruitment
- Medical Records and Systems Review and Analysis
- Appointment Scheduling Protocols
- Operations Review
- Comprehensive Practice Surveys
- Practice Structure
- Integrated Group Practice Formation
- Practice Acquisition Strategies
- Group Formation and Dissolution
- Practice Sale Opportunity Exploration
- Practice Strategy and Development
- Practice Benchmarking
- Reimbursement and Collections Review
- Patient Mix Analysis
- Staff Salary and Benefits Review
- Managed Care Contracting Negotiations
- Fee Schedules
- Personnel Policy Design and Review
- Fringe Benefit Design and Implementation
- Staff Training and Workshops
- Accounts Payable Software Solution
- Billing & Collection Services
- Embezzlement Safeguards Analysis
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Policies and Procedures
- OSHA Certification and Compliance
- CLIA Certification and Compliance
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance
- Stark Compliance
- Identity Theft Compliance
HealthCare Consulting’s accounting specialists focus specifically on the business of healthcare. This commitment and concentration on your finances, with specialized knowledge of healthcare accounting and the unique needs of physician owners, provides your practice with expert professional service.
Monthly Financial Reports
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- General Ledger
- Disbursement Journal
- Bank Reconciliation
Financial Position Tax Services
- Local and State Business License Forms
- Business Property Tax Forms
- Practice Income Tax Returns
Our medical billing service is the ultimate combination of healthcare professionals and technology solutions. With over 200 years of combined experience in medical billing for multiple specialties, we provide our clients with an expert billing team that is reliable, quick and accurate. Our comprehensive services include on-site access for your practice, electronic claim submission, electronic eligibility verification, electronic payment posting, professional claim follow-up, denied claim management, payer accountability, appointment reminder calls, electronic patient statements and past due reminder letters.
- Maximize Reimbursement
- Reduce Administrative Time and Expenses
- Improve Collections Rate
- Improve Turn-Around Time for Claims
- Key Performance Financial Reporting
- Electronic Medical Records
- Practice Management Systems
- Appointment Scheduling
- Appointment Reminder Calls
- Electronic Insurance Eligibility Verification
WHY NOT BENEFIT NOW?
To make your practice as successful as it can be, contact HealthCare Consulting today for a free consultation. The HCI Management Team will increase the efficiency of your operations and boost your bottom line. You and your practice will benefit.